Customer Service – Print Coordinator
ASL PRINT FX LTD
October 14, 2021
TO APPLY EMAIL HR@ASLPRINTFX.COM
• Receive orders from customers and or sales representatives and process the order(s) swiftly and accurately.
• Assist customers in a positive and professional manner including providing information on job status, pricing, customer inventory levels and delivery.
• Work to solve customer concerns and issues in a satisfactory manner.
• Interact and work collaboratively with other employees in sales, production, prepress and shipping to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Constantly seek to improve product and customer knowledge so as to be able to make recommendations to meet and satisfy customer needs.
• Process and Invoice orders
• Monitor orders through to completion
• Liaison between the customer and sales representatives
• High attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Good sense of urgency and prioritize
• Problem solver
• Take initiatives and find solutions
• Telephone skills required
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Able to work/ complete tasks under time constraints and tight deadlines
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)