April 27, 2021
Are you a top performer? Are you results driven and highly motivated? If this is you, then Lowe-Martin is looking for a Sales Executive to join our sales team in Ottawa and we’d like to meet you.
Under the direction of the Vice-President of Sales, you serve as the primary contact for external and internal customers. You are responsible for maintaining existing accounts and sales volumes, while building increased sales with current and new customers. You are expected to meet and exceed sales objectives by pursuing all available avenues and developing a network of contacts through which prospective customers can be obtained.
The printing industry is changing quickly, and those that can adapt and meet the customers’ evolving and complex business needs will be successful.
• Maintain positive relationships with current customers
• Understand Lowe-Martin’s value proposition and seek to be an invaluable business resource to our customers
• Increase sales through the growth of current customers, and the development of new customers
• Meet all set targets including prospecting initiatives
• Maintain or increase sales revenues year over year
• Sell products that fit our core product offering, and seek opportunities to sell our complete company offering
• Manage customer expectations in a changing manufacturing context
• Communicate with co-workers the status of upcoming projects and any unique circumstances/details relating to the project
• Oversee and support co-workers in obtaining all details from customers and project related activities to stay on schedule
• Complete and actively participate in all required management tracking reports and activities
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
• Handle client enquiries and develop cost effective solutions to meet their business needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must be a top performer
• Must be self-motivated and driven to win
• Must have experience in business-to-business sales
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations, etc.)
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business, or related professional experience
• Graphic Communications Management Graduate
• Previous print experience is a strong asset
• Speaking/reading/writing in French would be considered an asset
Please apply by sending your resume to OttawaHR@lmgroup.com
Lowe-Martin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)