RECEIVE AND PROCESS JOBS SUBMITTED TO PREPRESS IN A TIMELY AND PROFESSIONAL MANNER. PREFLIGHT FILES AS REQUIRED CREATING PDF’S, PROOFS AND PROCESSING PLATES ON VARIOUS PLATFORMS.
2 YEARS MINIMUM EXPERIANCE REQUIRED
-Must be knowledgeable in adobe illustrator, indesign, and photoshop-Must be able to work in a fast past environment and get jobs done with tight deadlines Responsibilities will include; -Prepping files for digital & offset printing (crop marks, bleeds, dielines, CMYK) -Print a variety of jobs on a digital press & quality control while printing - Training will be provided to run this equipment -Preflight, edit, and impose files for printing on offset and digital presses -Build impositions for diecutting, folding, and bookwork -Create electronic or hard copy proofs for clients and make changes or corrections as requested
HOURS AND DUTIES MAY VARY
- Work closely with Estimator to ensure Production Request details are correctly noted
- Transfer needed details to Work Orders
- Coordinate requests with Supervisors to ensure their understanding on each project.
- Update Rolling 4-week schedule in planning department and advise if any capacity issues.
- Distribute Weekly Report to Supervisor prior to start of the Work week.
- Advice on Employees' Work hours as needed.
- Manage Logistics manual for all new customers/projects and keep updated record.
- Keep up-to-date record for all Customer Label requirements.
- Work with Accounting department and Estimator to ensure accuracy of Bills of Material.
- Work with Press/Digital Supervisors to ensure accuracy of samples.
- Manage Raw Materials
- Experience in using FileMaker software.
- Order Processing
- Ensure no delays in getting the material to assembly line prior to the scheduled work week by checking shop floor centers.
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Experience: 2 years
Work remotely: No
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO WAN@SUN-PRINTING.COM