Mailing Lead Needed
Mi5 Print & Digital
February 19, 2021
Mi5 Print & Digital is looking for energetic and passionate problem-solvers to join our growing team.
Mi5 is Canada’s most innovative, efficient, and professional supplier of quality commercial offset printing and digital printing, wide format printing, print bindery, print finishing and fulfillment services. We work with top national brands and companies big and small in the printing, production and management of award-winning marketing materials and corporate collateral. Our clients value our service intelligence approach and the speed and expertise required to deliver.
Our team of > 150 prints a diverse suite of products including business cards, brochures, magazines, annual reports, presentation folders, retail signage, banners, posters, window wraps, and corrugate POP and POS displays.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The primary purpose of the Mailing Lead position is to produce product in the lettershop department in an efficient and accurate manner to meet customer delivery requirements.
- The ideal candidate will perform maintenance on equipment to ensure output.
- In addition, this role will require activities such as:
• Reading and interpreting production instructions contained in job dockets
• Performing machine maintenance and troubleshooting issues as they emerge
• Reporting any order discrepancies to Production Manager
• Quality assurance on jobs, with proper documentation, prior to shipping
• Operating bindery / mail equipment as required
- This is a full-time, permanent role – while normal business hours generally apply (i.e., Monday to Friday from 830am to 500pm) work outside these hours will be required periodically to meet project and client demands
- The ideal candidate will be high-energy, fast-learning and detail-oriented with a positive attitude and a willingness to dig into problems and find solutions
- Experience in lettershop environment with inserter experience
- Proficient is setting up and running clip seal equipment
- Knowledge of CPC and USPS specifications and regulations
- Strong mechanical or technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to policies/procedures
- Ability to work with frequently changing priorities on a daily basis and overtime as required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis, maximum 50 pounds
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with colleagues
WHY CHOOSE Mi5?
Mi5 offers a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to grow your skills and career. If you think you are a good fit with Mi5, we look forward to meeting you soon!
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)