Flexographic Press Operator is needed! Permanent, Full-time!
CanCom Label & Packaging Ltd.
September 28, 2020
CanCom Label & Packaging Ltd. aka Graphcom Printers (2011) Ltd. located at 1009 – 2nd Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0C8 is seeking to hire a permanent, full-time Flexographic Press Operator to start work as soon as possible in Lethbridge.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Hours: 35-45 hours per week. The position is permanent and full-time.
Salary: $27.28 - hourly. Eligible for incremental increases up to $28.50 – hourly.
Vacation: 2 weeks during the first 5 years, 3 weeks during years 6 to 9, and 4 weeks per year thereafter.
Benefits: Long term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits.
Language of work: English
Education: Minimum requirement of high school.
Experience: Minimum of two years of independent operation of 4-colour flexographic Roll Press.
• Review dockets of production on assigned press (check for accuracy, ink colour needs, roll stock needs, plates and dies / inspect press for correct condition (clean/serviced).
• Install plates, dies, roll stock, ink and create "made ready" run of labels.
• Correct for quality and start label production.
• Monitor production quality through electronic inspection system on press.
• Fill and maintain ink and roll stock to complete the job.
• Remove completed rolls and add new input rolls as required.
• Submit production reports on each job once completed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced and noisy environment.
Successful candidate will be required to work at our location (1009 – 2nd Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0C8)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Website: www.cancomlabel.com
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)