CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / PROJECT MANAGER (Printed Packaging)
July 20, 2020
HOW TO APPLY – please send your resume to email@example.com
ABOUT BELLWYCK INC – We are a leader in folding carton products. Our sophisticated in-house operations combined with leading edge print and finishing technology ensure the innovation and production of high-end luxury packaging for the fragrance, cosmetics, skincare, confection and other specialty industries. BELLWYCK takes pride in its culture where employee work ethic, initiative and contribution are encouraged, recognized and rewarded. We offer a full benefits package and competitive wages.
We have a permanent full-time job opportunity at our Scarborough Head Office for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / PROJECT MANAGER (Printed Packaging).
In support of Bellwyck’s Sales Team, provides front-line service to Customers. Undertakes the project management for all jobs including manufacturing docket creation and customer communications as it relates to the job. Supports strong customer relationships with a high level of Customer Service and Satisfaction. Plans and tracks the progress of jobs through the manufacturing processes. Fields Customer inquiries regarding product information, pricing, quotes, job status, shipping and delivery, etc. Establishes strong client relationships acting as a key point of contact between BELLWYCK and its Customers going the extra mile to meet or exceed expectations. Identifies and flags to the Business Development Managers up-selling opportunities for existing Accounts. You will work in a team environment that is fast paced and dynamic.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in the printing and/or folding carton industries.
• College diploma in Graphic Arts (Printing, Packaging) or Graphic Communications Management or Project Management.
• Ability to work independently; partner across cross-functional lines; deal with sensitive and confidential matters; influence and negotiate achieving win-win outcomes.
• Exceptional conflict resolution skills for handling objections.
• Demonstrated experience in coordinating projects, tracking and managing customer orders.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally both external and internal to the organization.
• Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, possess the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Strong English language skills (written and verbal). French language skills an asset.
• Strong PC skills to use software programs such as Word, Excel, Internet navigation and custom estimating/docket entry programs.
• Working knowledge of CIMAX would be an asset.
• Strong mathematical aptitude and problem solving skills.
• Responsible to manage all aspects of the project to achieve customer service and satisfaction.
• Develops and maintains Customer relationships through positive and effective communication by promptly providing key information, keeping the customer informed of the status of their order, shortages, shipment dates, etc, taking action and resolving any issues and concerns.
• Participate in Major Project Bids alongside estimator and Business Development Manager.
• Enters the customer order into AMTECH ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all relevant information is captured correctly.
• Enters Customer Specifications into web-based portal (where applicable).
• Provides internal recommendations and solutions regarding the execution of job orders, identifying areas for process efficiencies.
• Acts as a key liaison between Bellwyck and its Customers.
• Answers in-bound calls and emails from Business Development Managers (BDM’s) and Customers in a prompt and professional manner.
• Determines and discusses with Customer job order requirements, time lines and other specifications.
• Checks CIMAX layouts against estimate and docket.
• Consults with Customer to create best package. This may include any or all of determining board type, inks and coatings, artwork layout.
• Maintains and files all pertinent documentation relative to a customer order/profile ensuring on-going accuracy by updating records with changes, new information, etc. in a timely manner.
• Communicates and follows up with customer to ensure approved samples, Customer-supplied artwork, Customer approvals (e.g. blueprints; colour submissions; etc.) are received in a timely manner.
• Builds and maintains strong working relationships across organizational lines to ensure the successful achievement of Customer orders. Facilitates support and interaction amongst
• BDM’s, Pre Press, Scheduling, Production, Structural, Shipping/Receiving, etc. in the fulfillment
• of Customer orders.
• Manages outsourcing requirements for projects as required.
• Prepares RGA (Return Goods Authorization) and SO (Sort Order) Docket in case of Quality issue
• Creates Structural Design Requests (SDR’s); works with Structural to create samples for Customer review and approval.
• Prepares reports/data analysis/etc. associated with sales, purchasing, production, inventory management, shipping/receiving, etc.
• Manages inventory releases and the culling of stale inventory
• Participates in warehouse inventory counts as required.
• Adheres to Quality, Standard and other operating procedures as well as Health and Safety practices.
• File completed dockets and production samples.
• Required to maintain docket and production sample files.
• Back-up estimating for the Estimator in peak periods and vacation coverage. Needs to understand the procedure.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please. In compliance with AODA, Bellwyck Inc, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us when we contact you.