Digital Press Operator
35 McLachlan Drive
April 23, 2020
CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications. We are currently looking for a Digital Press Operator to join our Afternoon shift team.
POSITION: Digital Press Operator (B Shift) Monday to Thursday– 2:50 p.m.to 12:50 a.m.
· Run HP6000 digital press
· Run ABG Digicon (Series 2 and 3) or equivalent die cutter/coater
· Maintain equipment in good working order
· Maintain work area in a clean, organized and safe manner
· Accurately complete all paperwork
· Suggest improvements to production orders (TSR’s) and running condition of press
· Other duties as required.
· Strong mechanical aptitude and computer skills
· Die cutting / stripping experience
· Ability to run a coater
· Prior digital press experience is a must
· Good understanding of colour, including indichrome plus process
· Team Player
· Safety Conscious
· Self starter able to work with minimal supervision
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Preference will be given to candidates with HP Indigo press training certification
Compensation is competitive. Afternoon shift premium available!
CCL Label is located in Toronto, Ontario, near Pearson International Airport.
Interested candidates can forward their resume to Meera Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)