Narrow Web Flexo Press Operator
35 Mclachlan Drive, Toronto, Ontario
April 23, 2020
CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications. We are currently looking for 2 Flexo Press Operators to join our Afternoon shift team.
POSITION: Flexo Press Operator (B Shift) Monday to Thursday– 2:50 p.m.to 12:50 a.m.
· Run quality product to meet customer specifications
· Work in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures
· Maintain press in good working order
· Maintain 5S standards as well as safe practices
· Diligent practices in GMP’s/ SOP’s and CSP’s
· Other duties as required.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience operating a Narrow Web UV Flexo Printing Press
· Knowledge of specialty Flexo construction process
· Previous work experience on Gallus, Arsoma EM 280, EM410 and ECS 340
· Computer literate – ERP system entry
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Good understanding of color
· Team Player
· Safety Conscious
· Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Must be able to work overtime and change shifts if required.
Compensation is competitive.
CCL Label is located in Toronto, Ontario, near Pearson International Airport.
Interested candidates can forward their resume to Meera Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)