Senior Print Production Coordinator
March 04, 2020
Sr. Print Production Coordinator
Who Are We?
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Apex Graphics is a leading Canadian supplier of quality assured, precision-folded package inserts and outserts for the pharmaceutical cosmetic and food processing industries.
Apex is dedicated to our people. The people we hire are the cornerstones of our success. Their ideas, commitment and connection to our customers are truly the essential elements in how we succeed.
We look for people that have a great sense of humour and are adaptable, enthusiastic, self-motivated, creative and team-oriented.
What’s The Role?
Our Customer Service Team is growing!!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, we are currently looking for a Senior Print Production Coordinator with a strong estimating experience to join our mighty CS team.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing print orders through the full cycle of production, from design to layouts and estimating, through to prepress, print and finishing.
Our CS team is a close-knit and dedicated group of hard workers. Teamwork is key for success, and product quality is the focus of this core group of employees.
What Will You Do?
- Prepare estimates by reviewing specifications provided by our clients to evaluate the most efficient and economical layouts and processes to produce a wide range of complex printed materials including booklets, flyers, inserts, labels and cartons
- Serve as primary contact between sales and customer, providing recommendations to achieve customer objectives
- Coordinate production with both internal production staff and external vendors
- Develop project timelines and monitor project life-cycle to ensure on-time delivery
- Initiate, track, organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects through artwork development, production, and fulfillment.
What Is Your Experience?
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service-print industry role
- Solid estimating background
- High attention to detail, process-oriented
- Proven ability to think independently, problem-solve, and be solutions focused
- Strong knowledge of prepress processes, offset print, bindery, cartons, labels and digital print
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM Software
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those most qualified will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please include accommodation requests within the application.