Prepress and Digital Media Technician
RJ Multi Litho Inc.
February 12, 2020
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Prepress and Digital Media Specialist that strives for excellence to join us. A person that is proud of what he/she produces.
Reporting to the VP of Digital Operations, the candidate is responsible for providing the highest quality work. You must also have extreme attention to details, follow written instructions and quality control check list, the ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
What we’re looking for
• Must be fluent on a Mac and Windows operating systems.
• Must be fluent in Adobe CC, including Acrobat DC Pro and PitStop plug-in.
• Agfa Apogee workflow is a must.
• Preflight supplied print files and correct as required to ensure proper resolution, colour space and bleeds.
• Produce impositions for press in accordance to finishing.
• Manual trapping knowledge is a must.
• Packaging experience and working with die-lines an asset.
• Produce proofs and mockups on all jobs.
Check for accuracy to ensue that jobs produced will print and bind correctly.
Minimum 3 years experience as a Digital Media Specialist or in a similar role.
Knowledge of web design with experience in content management.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Post-Secondary Education or relevant field experience.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to:
We thank all applicants, but only with the above qualifications will be considered.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)