February 06, 2020
Locally owned and operated for over 20 years, Apak Systems assists businesses of all sizes in the Pacific North-West with binding supplies and services. From generating school agendas to calendars to index tabs, Apak Systems offers a wide variety of products and services to efficiently meet the needs of their diverse client group.
Having recently jumped into the world of perfect binding, the capabilities and quality of the exceptional PUR machine allows Apak Systems to fill a niche reaching outside the local market.
Chemistry Consulting Group has been retained by Apak Systems to search for a General Manager with a passion for exceptional customer service and operational efficiency.
The General Manager is responsible for facilitating business development, providing exceptional customer service and achieving operational success at Apak Systems. The General Manager will drive development by identifying opportunities that enhance the business’ current offerings and market positioning and will provide leadership to the team to ensure the efficient running of all operations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Create and implement an organizational growth strategy by analyzing current product and services offerings and identifying potential new products and services.
• Demonstrate effective business development by conducting strategic revenue management and identifying operating efficiencies.
• Provide exceptional customer relations when communicating with current and prospective clients.
• Provide exceptional leadership and manages a team of thirteen employees.
• Oversee all day-to-day operations and manages business operating costs.
To Ensure Success, You Will Bring
• Minimum 5 years of printing industry experience, including a proven track record in business development, customer management, machinery selection and operations.
• Graphic arts certificate or diploma preferred but not required.
• Superior customer relations and experience communicating with customers across digital communication channels.
• Strong leadership abilities and the ability to manage a team of employees.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
In order to be considered, please visit www.chemistryconsulting.ca/current-opportunities and follow the prompts to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your salary expectations, suitability and qualifications by noon on Friday, February 28, 2020.
We thank all who apply but regretfully, only those considered to be suitably qualified will be contacted for further consideration.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)