Finisher / Rewind Operator
35 Mclachlan Drive, Toronto, Ontario
February 06, 2020
CCL Label a division of CCL Industries Inc., is the world's largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for Label applications. CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications.
CCL Label is currently looking for experienced Rewind/ Finisher Operators to join our Toronto Team on the B shift (2:50 Pm - 12:50 am - Monday through Thursday).
• Ability to operate an Inspection Machine
• Inspect and rewind labels to meet Customer specifications
• Consecutively number labels as per specification
• Able to read and understand master specification files and proof
• Must be able to meet department output standards
• Maintain equipment in good working order
• Maintain 5S standards as well as safe practices
• Run computerized AVT ‘vision system’
• Diligent practices in GMP’s / SOP’s and CSP’s
• Other duties as required.
• Well organized
• Good mathematical and written skills
• Team Player, Safety Conscious
• Experience working with computers
• High energy, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
• Continuous improvement mindset
• Must be flexible and able to work overtime as required
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience operating roll inspection equipment
• Manufacturing and print industry experience is an asset
Submit your resume to email@example.com. For more information call Meera Sharma at 416-675-8161.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)