Customer Service Representative
60 Creditview Road. Woodbrodge, ON
January 06, 2020
Digital Print Powerhouse: Customer Service Representative
Excellence demands brilliant personalities, visionary thinking and a passion for customer service. Copywell is at the forefront of the industry. We specialize in producing high quality books, printed on demand.
Copywell has been in business for over 20 years. Its products and services are all encompassing – from traditional print projects to customized work, from creative and design to total fulfillment and distribution. At Copywell, our team of sales, design and production professionals are dedicated to delivering the highest quality in design and print. As a full-service design and print powerhouse, our clients enjoy industry-leading design, state-of-the-art technology and supreme customer care. We handle everything from large multimedia projects to branding and stationery for start-ups.
We are currently hiring an experienced full time Customer Service Representative to assist our sales team with estimating and project management.
Competitive industry salary and Employee Health Benefits
• Accurately and efficiently process all orders related to key customer accounts
• Prepare and maintain accurate database of all outbound shipments and RMAs
• Conduct physical inventory on all key customer account products and materials
• Prepare reports, such as inventory on hand balance and shortages
• Prepare and arrange the shipment of all key customer account orders
• 3-5 years industry experience in Customer Service
• Knowledge of print and printing processes
60 Creditview Road, Vaughan. Vaughan is well known for its slogan “The City Above Toronto”.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
Copywell is committed to providing a thriving work environment, excellent benefits, learning and growth opportunities and a place where collaboration and teamwork is fostered.
Please contact us at email@example.com
No phone calls please. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability.
Powered By North Island Media Inc. (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)