CCL Label a division of CCL Industries Inc., is the world's largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for Label applications. CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications. We are located in Toronto, Ontario close to the Pearson airport.
Position: New Business Team Coordinator ( 1 year contract)
SCOPE OF POSITION:
To provide superior customer service. Acting as graphics lead, support CCL internal teams with the integration and transition of client accounts into the XMPie portal.
Working under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the NBT Coordinator will be a key liaison between Customers and CCL Internal. The successful candidate will be working closely with Account Executives, Tech Services and Operations to provide the following support:
• Review and critique artwork received by customer ensuring artwork meets CCL/XMPie guidelines.
• Prepare formal critiques for customers, outlining the deficiencies of the art provided
• Identify/review any internal concerns with appropriate CCL teams.
• Create and or modify dielines and artwork in preparation for production using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and/or Acrobat (Mac version)
• creating CCL production proofs through XMPie
• Verify/proof read artwork and production files utilizing Global Vision for electronic verification.
• Working within Syman to create entries for new artwork/items
• Coordinating / communicating issues/concerns/status of projects (CCL internal as well as external stakeholders)
• Working with Tech department to ensure engineering is complete and accurate for all new artwork received
• Working with XMPie Administrator to ensure that artwork (once approved) is launched into the portal
• Provide an outstanding level of service to customers
• Remain in full compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Customer Special Procedures (CSP).
The successful candidate will:
· Have 3-5 years of experience (min) using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
· Have experience in Adobe Photoshop
· Be self-managing and also work well with others in a team environment
· Have strong attention to detail
· Be familiar with Mac and Windows operating system
· Possess strong computer skills specifically with MSOffice applications
· Be comfortable communicating with customers
· Have knowledge of digital printing and offers a background within the print industry, preferably label
· Have superior verbal and written communication skills
· Have excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to Meera Sharma – HR Generalist to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.