Customer Services Coordinator – Print Production – Bilingual
October 31, 2019
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will play an integral role in managing marketing production projects while utilizing proven experience to ensure accuracy and a high level of customer service. In collaboration with internal teams, the successful candidate will be accountable to interpret customer project needs and manage the client service delivery experience. This position is located in Brampton.
We’re a leader in integrated visual communications that provides strategic, cost-effective solutions for our clients. We’re passionate about keeping up with the latest digital technology so we can offer our clients the best.
The Customer Service Coordinator is accountable for the following responsibilities:
• Own project delivery through production completion and service delivery of customer requests. Including customer support at the retail level.
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with internal clients at all stages of the print production process. This includes effective communication, explaining print production merit and revisions consistent with marketing strategy and brand standards.
• Build relationships with cross-functional groups including marketing, operations and customer care.
• Manage multiple customer requests and projects from campaign initiation to production completion.
• Ensure design files and work orders are properly prepared for print production for brand consistency and quality work.
• Maintain active reporting to internal clients, working collaboratively with internal teams
• Perform other related activities as determined by Management
Knowledge and Skills/Competencies
The following background, experience and qualifications are required for the Customer Service Coordinator role:
• University Degree/College Degree/Equivalent experience
• Proven high performer in customer service delivery – 3 years
• Proficiency and understanding of design and print production requirements/ processes – 3 years
• Marketing understanding/sensibilities.
• Communication skills – ability to work with clients to achieve end product.
• Organization –ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines in fast-paced environment and work within budgets.
• Flexible and solutions-oriented with ability to adapt to constantly evolving environment.
• Ability to take initiative with minimal guidance and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Bilingual – Proficient knowledge of French is required: written, oral, translation, and conversational
Job Type: Full Time/Salary
This position offers a comprehensive package. To learn more about our company, please visit www.tigroup.ca Please submit your resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Customer Services Coordinator - Bilingual in the subject line no later than 5:00 PM (EST) on November 8th, 2019.
TI Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, citizenship, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)