October 23, 2019
Are you a collaborative team-player who considers trust and respect important in building real partnerships? Do you strive to be amongst the best? Do you enjoy working as a team and sharing your expertise? If so, we’re looking for you!
TC Transcontinental has more than 9,000 employees, the majority of which are based in Canada, the United States and Latin America. Following the transformational acquisition of Coveris Americas, TC Transcontinental’s consolidated pro forma revenues are estimated at C$3.3 billion for fiscal 2017. With our 3 business segments in Packaging, Print and Media, we continue to optimize, transform and grow while making impressions that count!
This position will be part of our Premedia team. Our Premedia team is the largest division of its kind in Canada. With over 500 talented employees in our group, we are proud to provide our national retail and CPG customers with key services ranging from creative, photo/video, language services, production, packaging and technology solutions. You will join this very passionate and dynamic team, in an exciting environment that is second to none!
About this opportunity
Our team of Packaging Production Artists understands what it takes to produce quality packaging that allows our clients to reach their target consumers. As a Packaging Production Artist you will build prepress ready packaging art files that comply with in-house protocols and government regulations.
What you will do:
- Build accurate prepress ready packaging artwork in an efficient and timely manner;
- Edit high resolution images in Photoshop;
- Manage and organize working files within Transcontinental’s server;
- Follow client brand style guides and maintain consistent files;
- Take direction from the team leads;
- Make logical and creative decisions when working on complex layout;
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer:
- Post-secondary education including college or university in the graphic arts field;
- Solid understanding of the Packaging Regulatory, including CCCR regulations;
- Food and Pharmaceutical regulatory knowledge considered an asset;
- 2-5 years of related packaging experience;
- Knowledge of print processes and the direct affect to artwork;
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills are next to none;
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Variety of challenges based on a North American company;
- Competitive compensation;
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.
Visit our website at www.tc.tc/career
Or send your resume to Lynda Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)