Envelope Machine Operator
April 23, 2018
Canada’s largest envelope manufacturer has a great opportunity for an energetic, career-minded, self-motivated Machine Operator.
The Envelope Machine Operator is responsible for packaging quality envelopes into appropriately labeled boxes, assisting the Adjuster in the start-up of the machine, maintaining a safe work area while keeping up optimal productivity, and other duties as assigned. Expected to report for work on time, dressed appropriately, with a pen and ruler.
What you Bring to the Role:
• Ability to read and understand written instructions (as per docket)
• Simple mathematical abilities
• Ability to write legibly & use a ruler
• Related experience in paper converting or printing environment ideal
• Capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
• Understand need for Health & Safety and being alert in manufacturing environment
• Team player who is flexible with assigned duties
• Track record of good attendance and meeting or exceeding quality standards or expectations
• Willingness to work overtime when needed
What we give back to you:
• We are an employee-centric organization that offers a truly differentiated talent experience aimed to empower employees
• We promote a fun, positive, dynamic, and collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to share your ideas
• We foster a performance based culture with many career advancement opportunities
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package beyond just base wages including, group benefits, company pension plan and an employee profit sharing program
• We will provide you with a career and work environment that will encourage you to be your best
We’re always looking for people who are enthusiastic and have energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. If this opportunity sounds like the perfect place to start your career with Supremex – apply now!
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com with Machine Operator in the subject heading.
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)