Halm Jet Press Operator
April 03, 2018
Supremex is Canada's largest provider of stock and custom manufactured envelopes. We are currently looking to add a Jet Press Operator/Printer to our team.
This role is responsible for setting-up, operating, and maintaining a Halm jet press.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Review dockets to determine job specifications
• Set-up and make adjustments to printing machines
• Complete quality check list and follow quality program
• Mount plates and make necessary adjustments
• Fill ink fountains and control colour and viscosity
• Operate and monitor quality during print run and make adjustments
• Pack & label boxes and arrange finished product cartons on skids
• Remove and clean plates and cylinders at end of press run
• Complete required paperwork
• Maintain a clean and safe working area (including general housekeeping)
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous Halm jet printing experience preferred, but candidates with small press lithographic or flexographic experience and willingness to train will also be considered
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to differentiate all colors
• Punctual and reliable attendance
• Team player who is flexible with assigned duties and work overtime, as necessary
• Strong customer focus
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude and an overall spirit of cooperation
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
Supremex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Supremex is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Supremex will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)