Technical Services Representative
35 Mclachlan Drive, Toronto, Ontario
March 20, 2018
CCL Label a division of CCL Industries Inc., is the world's largest converter of pressure sensitive and film materials for Label applications. CCL Label designs and prints a wide range of high-quality paper and film pressure sensitive labels for a broad range of consumer and pharmaceutical applications.
CCL Label is currently looking for an experienced and driven Technical Service Representative to join our Toronto Team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Technical Services & Development Manager.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support Sales through the timely preparation of product quotations for Canadian and U.S. Sales including Bid Packages and Requests for Proposals.
• Provide technical support to Account Executives and Customer Service in the design, functionality and application of printed products.
• Graphics knowledge in building and designing impositions using Excel
• In conjunction with Production and Sales, develop formalized quote reviews to gain knowledge of competitive strategies and marketplace trends.
• Coordinate technical purchasing and maintenance, (i.e. dies and tooling), in the most cost effective method to meet production requirements.
• Maintain centralized technical services filing system.
• Product development projects as required.
• Effective and timely communication with Technical Services, Sales and Production on related issues.
• Review and process order entry
• Reviewing all specs and items entered by Customer/Customer Services
• Minimum of 5 + years technical service or related experience in an offset print environment – the experience needs to be in estimating, engineering and order planning
• Working knowledge of raw materials
• Experience in Esko preferred
• Strong background on Excel - for Formulas and Pivot tables
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Superior attention to detail and follow-up
• Multi-task oriented with highly developed organizational skills – the ability to make decisions
• Willingness to work in a close team environment
• Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Offset and Bindery.
Competitive compensation will be provided to match the candidates’ skills and experience. If interested please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website
We would like to thank all that apply! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)