Commercial Print Estimator
November 01, 2017
We are a long-established and growing commercial printing facility with full onsite bindery capabilities located in North York Ontario. We require an experienced commercial print estimator to join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package plus a safe and positive work environment where you will be acknowledged for your contributions.
• Produce estimates using our estimating software based on best manufacturing methods and practices.
• Communicate efficiently and effectively with sales, production and outside vendors
• Provide value and support to the estimating team and all other teams within the organization
Qualifications & Experience
• Must possess a minimum of 3 years print management/estimating experience in the sheet fed industry.
• Good working knowledge and experience regarding outsourcing offset and digital printing, finishing and direct mail services.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent time management, multitasking and organizational skills.
• Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented either verbally or in writing.
• Independently manage your own time and deliverables.
• Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Must possess and project a positive attitude at all times
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)