Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing Inc.
3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON.
November 29, 2018
Are you a whiz operating machines in a manufacturing environment? This job could be for you! We are looking for a hard-working, quick learner to join the Coatings team as a Coatings Operator. This person will report to the Coatings Production Supervisor and will be responsible for operating the Coatings Film Laminating machine.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Mechanical skills to troubleshoot machinery; strong mechanical aptitude preferred.
• Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Must be able to work rotating shifts.
• Ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skills in specialty coatings and print manufacturing, preferred.
• Ability to communicate in verbal and written formats, and follow work instructions.
• Basic math and computer skills required.
• Secondary/High School diploma or equivalent
• Complete screen processing and ensure high quality screens are initially made.
• Follow quality procedures in order to make ready and operate the machine.
• Perform minor maintenance and repairs as needed.
• Set up and run coating machines.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com noting the job title. Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Marquis encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)