Webcom, a Division of Marquis Book Printing
3480 Pharmacy Ave. Scarborough, ON.
October 23, 2018
Are you looking to develop your career in Bindery in Print Manufacturing? This is fantastic opportunity to be a Helper on some of the most advanced bindery equipment in Canada!
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent ability to stay organized and pay attention to detail
• Previous print manufacturing experience is an asset
• Works well in a team environment
• Ability to work ALL shifts including continental shifts (12 hours rotating shifts: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
• Secondary/High School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is an asset
• Must be able to lift 45 lbs repetitively
• Must follow work instructions, read and write English
• Basic math and problem solving skills are required
• Set up packaging area and packing books in boxes.
• Obtain cartons, skids, skid tags and carton labels required for orders.
• Place books in compensated piles and pack into cartons without damaging them.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the job title.
Only those selected for interview consideration will be contacted. Webcom encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, should you require accommodation in the interview and selection process please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. Check us out at www.webcomlink.com/careers !
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)