Customer Service Representative (Print & Graphics) – Mississauga
Do you want to build a career in the business side of the print and graphics industry? COBALT is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) who is responsible for providing excellent customer service to the wide-format printing sector at our Head Office in Mississauga.
Our CSR’s play an important role in our business strategy. They support our customers by answering their questions and providing advice about our product offerings. Our CSR’s also support our sales team with on-boarding new customers. We encourage those who enjoy a fast-paced, customer facing environment to apply for this role.
In this role, you will:
• Provide exceptional customer care via telephone and email
• Provide a consistent customer experience for customers from coast to coast
• Handle customer issues from start to finish and provide solutions to problems efficiently and effectively.
• Provide advice to customers on our product lines; print settings; applications etc.
• Problem solve to offer customers better or alternative products where applicable or necessary.
• Showcase and promote equipment or consumables to customers for new product launches or promotions.
• Process orders; primarily by telephone, email or E-commerce, but also for walk-in customers
• Work closely with our outside sales team to create and maintain excellent customer service relations
• General branch administration, data entry, and other duties as assigned or required
• Experience in Graphics, Print or a related industry is a strong asset
• Bilingual French/English is preferred
• Strong customer service skills
• Above average problem-solving skills in order to solve complex customer issues
• Excellent interpersonal communication & telephone skills
• Self-disciplined and highly organized with ability to take initiative around the site
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately while remaining calm and upbeat in an at times fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
• Energetic and highly motivated
• Grade XII with a minimum of one-year customer service and administrative experience
• Computer competence and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset
How to apply: Please apply online through our career portal https://cobalt.catsone.com/careers/77354-General/jobs/11449028-Customer-Service-Representative-(Print-and-Graphics)
OR please send an email with your resume to HR@cobaltgraphics.ca
to express your interest”
Why choose COBALT?
COBALT is a fresh new name in the printing industry. We are highly motivated towards growth and will do what it takes to be strong for our customers’ business. We have a wide-range of knowledge of the total print industry with a real expertise in wide format, commercial offset and flexographic markets. COBALT is uniquely positioned to help 1) print service providers take the leap into new technology, and 2) materials sectors so that they can diversify and grow their business. COBALT is flexible and innovative. We operate with drive, innovation, and determination to be a pro-active partner and confident catalyst to change and grow your organization. We are in the business of communication: let’s grab some attention.
COABLT offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with COBALT, your way.
COBALT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.