PRINT SHOP- Sales Associates- Part time
Retail Services - Connections, Woodroffe Campus
October 05, 2018
The Print Shop Sales Associates are required to work in the front end operations of The Print Shop located in Connections The Campus Store. Under the day-to-day leadership of the Senior Retail Sales Associate, the successful applicants will be required to assist in the processing of print requests from both internal and external clients. The Print Shop Sales Associate will provide customer service to clients with on-demand quick copy, bindery and wide format print services available at The Print Shop. The Print Shop Sales Associate will also provide assistance in preparing digital documents to print for those clients requiring it. Additionally, the Print Shop Sales Associate will assist other part-time staff by guiding them in the operation of print production equipment and other related areas of print service when needed. In these positions the applicants will be required to work days & evenings as well as the occasional weekend shifts.
The anticipated starting date of these positions is October 22, 2018. There could be a requirement to start earlier for additional training.
Please note: A mandatory requirement of the position is that successful applicants will be required to be available to work up to 35 hours per week. As well, the applicants MUST be available to work evenings and the occasional weekend shifts at the discretion of the Manager.
• Experience with assisting clients in preparing digital documents for print output from MS Office, Adobe CS and PDF within a retail/commercial quick copy print environment
• Ability to assist clients in troubleshooting documents for print readiness
• Experience with print production server tools such as EFI Command Workstation or similar
• Experience with the operation of Konica Minolta or similar (Xerox, Canon) digital copiers
• Experience in prioritizing and processing multiple print orders
• Experience in the operation of print shop bindery and finishing equipment
• Experience with wide-format printing equipment and wide-format printers would be considered an asset
• Proficiency with Mac and Windows operating systems
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• A positive approach & genuine desire to be helpful to customers & co-workers.
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Recent cash handling experience in a retail environment is required
Reports To: Manager, Connections The Campus Store
Salary Range: $14.10-14.81 per hour (Job Classification Currently Under Review)
Please Send Resumes to:
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)