Flexo Press Operator
Labelink Products Inc
September 20, 2018
If you are conscientious, committed to learning and growing with Labelink, have good attitude and a passion for producing quality work, then continue reading this job posting
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
• Receive and review customer specifications as per the job ticket and ensure components and material meet customers’ requirements before proceeding to print.
• Collaborates with Production Manager regarding work schedule plans and optimizing efficiencies.
• Set up presses by loading components such as anilox, doctor blade, ink and various substrates.
• Operate the press and make adjustments as needed to ensure proper registrations and ink is correctly balanced throughout the run.
• Conduct visual Inspection throughout press run to ensure quality print is being produced.
• Complies with all Health and safety, GMP and company procedures
• Communicate issues with appropriate personnel in a timely manner so as not to delay on-time delivery to the customer.
• Be present at workstation during regular work hours.
• High School Diploma and computer literate
• More than 1 year operating a press in a flexographic printing environment
• Good attention to detail required to take care and precision in printing products
• Able to read, interpret and follow procedures and instructions.
• Excellent vision with the ability to differentiate colours and match colours according to specifications
• Good organization skills
• Good mechanical, technical and troubleshooting abilities.
• Must be able to work shift hours, overtime and weekend when required
• Able to lift 50++lbs and stand for most of the shift. Shift hours will be determined.
• Good team spirit with a positive attitude
• Able to work efficiently and apply 5S principles
• Good attendance and able to work without supervision
• Ability to use and interpret the spectrophotometer readings
• Fluent written and oral communication skills
• Passion for producing quality products
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)