Account Manager/Sale Representative
Island Business Print Group
September 07, 2018
We would like to add to our team a confident and successful print and promotional Sales Representative to join our Nanaimo location. This is an excellent long term opportunity for a hardworking and self-motivated individual. Experience selling printing and promotional products would be beneficial but not mandatory as we are willing to train the right person.
Requirements of the position:
• Acquiring new customers and growing volume with existing customers.
• Regular prospecting for new clients including but not limited to, cold calling, networking and trade shows.
• Regular contact with existing customers to maintain a high level of service.
• A reliable vehicle is mandatory as regular travel thru the assigned territory is required.
• Demonstrated ability to be outgoing, open, and really enjoy providing great service.
Key Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Able to build rapport with existing clients and prospects.
• Good computer skills
• A healthy sense of humour and a can-do attitude
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Please forward your resume & cover letter to email@example.com as attachments, quoting "Sales - Nanaimo" in the title of your email.
We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Powered By North Island Publishing (The number one connection to the Canadian printing industry)